Why Hay Huts?
1.MADE IN NORTH AMERICA WITH PLASTIC MADE IN THE USA
2. SAVES HAY - by eliminating wastage due to bad weather and messy horses
3. SAVES MONEY - by reduced expenditure on hay and labor
4. SAVES TIME - usable life of hay bales is extended significantly
5. SAVES LABOR - extended times between feeding.
6. ALL WEATHER PROTECTION - very little rain or snow ingress through windows
7. REDUCED CLEAN UP - horses completely empty it and any outside excess.
8. SIZE - Sized to fit the largest (1600 lbs /6') round bale rolls, 20 square bales or big square bales all on pallets or ground protection
9. ZERO MAINTENANCE - No metal to rust, break or get bent
10. DOES NOT RUST - because it is strong polyethylene plastic
11. VERY SAFE FOR HORSES - no sharp metal edges or tubes to rust / bend / break and impale horses
12. VERY HORSE FRIENDLY - no bars for horses heads or hooves to get caught in. No sharp corners or metal ends.
13. COVERED AND ENCLOSED HAY FEEDER - minimizes rain and snow damage to hay
14. FITS EASILY IN A PICK-UP TRUCK FOR PURCHASE - up to 6 halves can be loaded.
15. EASY TO ASSEMBLE - wide joining flange ribs allow plenty of room for fingers and wrenches and supplied hardware.
16. EASY TO MOVE - CAN BE LIFTED OR TOWED - lifting ring supplied and vertical ribs are chamfered to act as skids.
17. GREAT STABILITY - wide footprint and big bottom rib stops horses pushing them around or over.
18. GREAT WIND RESISTANCE - low center of gravity minimizes wind effects.
19. WIDE FEEDING WINDOWS - 14" width for large horses
20. CONCEALED LOWER HARDWARE - for safety and nothing to catch on
21. NO TRACTOR REQUIRED - easy one person operation to tip and flip back over
22. RESPECTED BY HORSES - for constant supply of hay - they never chew, push, lift or kick. They eat the hay instead.
23. ELIMINATES BALE BICKERING - Alpha mares quickly realize the futility of chasing around Hayhuts hay feeders.
24. ONE YEAR WARRANTY - against manufacturing / material defects.
25. KEEPS HORSES CONTENTED - once they realize they have a constant supply of hay they are happy to leave and return.
26. REDUCES OWNER ANXIETIES - and allows relief from constant feedings
27. GREAT RETURN ON INVESTMENT - can repay capital cost in six months and produce savings for many years.