The operator’s compartment on the V400 skid loader provides a safe and comfortable working environment for operators of all sizes.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket. Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- Standard mechanical suspension seat and optional air-ride suspension seat provide enhanced levels of comfort.
- New side-folding restraint bar and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Extra-large side screens combined with a low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner and quieter operating environment.
- Domed, wide-view glass door option reduces glare and provides optimal visibility to the lift arm, work tool and front work area. Large top, front window provides a clear view of the lift arm in its higher lift positions.
- Dome light, cup holder, 12-volt socket and storage tray.
- LCD display replaces gauges and is customizable to user preference.
Controls on the Gehl V400 skid loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- Adjustable joystick handles provide ease of operator control with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Pilot joystick controls or pilot hand/foot controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort, ease and controllability. Mechanical T-Bar controls are also available.
- Infinitely adjustable proportional auxiliary hydraulics.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
The Gehl V400 skid loader comes equipped with the power to tackle virtually any job.
- Hydraulic fan with swing-out cooler reduces fuel consumption, reduces noise levels, and provides improved service access.
- Automatic grid heater engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine has conventional water/ethylene glycol liquid-cooled design.
- Engine servicing points are readily accessible.
- Dual element filter and pre cleaner are standard.
||QSB 4.5 Tier III
|Gross Power (kW) @ rpm
||99 hp (74) @ 2,200
|Maximum Torque (Nm)
||326 ft.-lbs. (442) @ 1,300
||272 cu.in. (4.5)
When maximum hydraulic power is needed to run demanding attachments, the V400 Skid Loader is equipped with the tools to get the job done right.
- High system pressure delivers more hydraulic muscle to power demanding attachments and deliver superior lifting and breakout forces.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Standard auxiliary detent allows the operator to set attachment for continuous operation.
- Standard Hydraglide™ ride control system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material, and increased operator comfort.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Pilot-controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
|High-Flow Hydraulics - Option (L/min)
||40.8 gpm (154)