The V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is a product of superior innovation and well thought-out product development.
- Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency.
- Self leveling lift action for better control of lifting loads.
- The chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings make this loader stronger than any other machine in its class.
- A heavily constructed vertical-lift boom provides substantial forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at part throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The spacious operator’s compartment on the V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is every operator’s dream.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide cleaner and quieter operating environment.
- Extra-large side screens combined with a low-profilelift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Fully adjustable controls and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Domed, wide-view glass door option reduces glare and provides optimal visibility to the lift arm, work tool and front work area. Large top, front window provides a clear view of the lift arm in its higher lift positions.
The Gehl V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- T-Bar and dual-hand controls now available.
- Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector for easy operation of all attachments.
- Adjustable joystick handles provide for ease of operator control with minimal of effort, to reduce fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Pilot joystick controls or pilot hand/foot controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort, ease and controllability.
- Infinitely adjustable proportional auxiliary hydraulics.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency on the V270 GEN:2 model.
- Engine consumes less fuel, making a positive impact on the bottom line.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine has conventional water/ethylene glycol liquid-cooled design.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through normal dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
||4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm
||70.7 hp (52.7) @ 2500
|Maximum Torque (Nm)
||217 ft.-lbs. (294) @ 1625
|Travel Speed - Max with 2-Speed Option (km/hr)
||11.9 mph (19.2)
When maximum hydraulic power is needed to run demanding attachments, the V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is equipped with the tools to get the job done right.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Standard auxiliary detent allows the operator to set attachment for continuous operation.
- Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material at faster transport speeds.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Pilot-controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min)
||23.5 gpm (89)
|High-Flow Hydraulics - Optional (L/min)
||35 gpm (132)
|System Relief Pressure (bar)
||3,200 psi (220.6)
|Reservoir Capacity (L)
||10.5 gal. (40)